Samir Patel D.M.D, M.S.
“I love the field of endodontics and hope to make your visit one that is both informative and pleasant.”
Dr. Patel grew up in the Chicago area. He attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for both his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Microbiology. He then went on to earn his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. After dental school, Dr. Patel returned to the Chicago area to complete a General Practice Residency Program at the Loyola University Medical Center and completed a residency in Endodontics at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. Dr. Patel is a sports and running enthusiast who has trained for and participated in ten marathons to date. He resides in Chicago with his wife and two children.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – BS, MS
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine – DMD
- Loyola University Medical Center – General Practice Residency
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry – Endodontic Residency
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Association of Endodontists
- Illinois Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club